Check Your Great Rewards Card History
To see your account status, click "Submit"
Join today and Start earning your points!
Make every visit to Goodfellows a rewarding experience by Joining Goodfellows "Great Rewards" frequent customer program. Goodfellows "Great Rewards®" offers you the best return on your dining dollars bar none. You'll receive more rewards than any other frequent diners program. The best part is, the rewards keep getting better! In Addition join Goodfellows email Club and receive hundreds in discounts and giveaways every year! Stop in an Join anytime, we’ll process your membership while you dine.
1. No purchase necessary to receive a “Great Rewards“™ Card.
2. You must purchase food and/or beverages to earn points. Points can only be credited to your
account when presenting your Great Rewards Card upon paying your guest check. We can not credit
points for past purchases.
3. You'll be awarded (1) point for every $1 of food and beverages purchased. Your check receipt
will serve as your only confirmation that the points were credited to your account and if you
have reached any reward levels. Take the time to read your receipts carefully. It is the card
members responsibility to make Goodfellows aware that you wish to redeem a reward.
4. Points may only be earned by only one (1) “Great Rewards“™ cardholder per check. The Card
member that has their card swiped will receive the points. Card members can not be a company
5. Points earned do not apply towards gratuity & have no purchasing or cash value.
6. Points are not earned when purchasing gift certificates only when a card member redeems a
7. Points can not be earned for any part of a purchase that a great rewards voucher or other
comp/coupon is used.
8. Goodfellows issues Non-food “Great Rewards”™ merchandise vouchers upon reaching the level for
that reward. The voucher is automatically issued on the visit which reaches the designated point
levels for that non-food prize. We are not responsible for any reward vouchers that you may have
lost, misplaced or inadvertently discarded.
9. Goodfellows Food and Beverage related dining prize levels earned by a Great Rewards
Cardholder will automatically be applied to your guest check on your next visit.
One (1) reward level is issued per visit.
10. W.L. Goodfellows and Co. Inc., at its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this
promotion, the rewards, official rules or substitute rewards of lesser or equal value without
notice to members.
11. W.L. Goodfellows and Co. Inc., reserves the right to discontinue any program and any member’s
privileges at any time. In the event any program is discontinued, members point balances will be
12. W.L. Goodfellows and Co. reserves the right to discontinue a members privileges and void a
member's point balance if any unauthorized points are earned.
13. Only the Great Rewards Card Member may redeem vouchers for Great Rewards merchandise. Member
must present their Great Rewards Card, ID and the reward voucher receipt to redeem his or her
reward. Members will receive a reward release which they must sign in the presence of a
Goodfellows representative in order for Great Rewards merchandise to be released to member. Said
merchandise will be available 7-10 business days after we receive your voucher if said reward is
not in stock. Card members will have 45 days from the date printed on the receipt to redeem the
reward voucher and pickup merchandise, after that time period reward will be void.
14. Members may accumulate up to a maximum of 2,500 points per day.
15. W.L. Goodfellows and Co. reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void
a member's account and point balance, if said member's account has shown no activity over a
period of not less than twelve months.
16. Employees of W.L. Goodfellows and Co. Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate
families are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
17. “Great Rewards” card members may not combine points.
18. As a “Great Rewards” card applicant you must supply us with your legal name, address and
telephone number. As the card member you are required to sign your name on the back of the card,
Any other signature will void card.
19. Membership requires your birth date to be filled in on this form. Member must show ID proof
with a valid drivers license or birth certificate, along with your Great Rewards Card when
receiving “Great Rewards”™ earned merchandise.